1. At 8 am today my fire alarm politely informed my burnt toast: “fire. fire.” in a sort of urgent yet endearing way.
2. Contemplating the boredom of grad school. Wasting time or not putting in the effort?
3. I love seriously frosted cupcakes. Seriously love. And love seriously.
4. I am slowly renaming the area to suit my needs. Definites: ABC town. The land of Hobokena. Possibilities: Manhight and maybe a Poserville.
5. Thursday 6:45 – 8 pm classes are putting a cramp into my art opening scene. What the heck exhibition design?
6. Please note: it is all in the shoes. This is why I am still 12.
7. Wow. Still thinking about frosted cupcakes. For some reason, it does not come as a surprise.
8. Yoga mats are made for using. Now if I could find it in my closet….
9. Chinese food twice a week is a treat.
10. Repeat after me: “Living in a 55 degree ‘room’-temperature apartment can be fun!”